- Collaborate with our control team on the development and refinement of scalable (data-driven) calibrated thermal building models
- Help us develop and implement advanced HVAC control strategies for energy and comfort optimization
- Support our software team with the calibration of the developed models, generation of performance assessment and further improvement of the HVAC control strategies
- Cooperate with a hardware team on creating environmental sensing packages
- Assist software team on deploying and testing new features for Smart Building Platform
- A relevant bachelor’s or master’s degree (in Control Systems, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Building Physics, Energy Technology or similar)
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in control and building modeling
- Familiarity with mechanical, electrical, and control drawings/schematics
- Understanding of classical and modern control methodologies: PID, MPC etc.
- Strong familiarity with data-analysis, building simulations, and developing optimization algorithms
- Proficiency in Python / R / Matlab and relevant database systems
- You like to work in cross-functional, international teams
- You like to work on dynamic, fast-paced, and (technically) complex projects
- You are fluent in English and have solid communication skills
The salary is in line with market norms. In addition, there is always fresh fruit in the office, a delicious organic lunch on Monday, and we often enjoy a relaxing drink with our neighbors on De Ceuvel in Amsterdam Noord on Friday.
To apply for this job please visit spectral.energy.